St. Stephen's Presbyterian Church is looking for volunteers to help out with their food bank on Wednesdays.
1. Day and time frame: Wednesdays from 11 AM - 4 PM (Weekly July - August)
2. Job duties:
· Prepare food hampers for over 100 families
· Help set up and tear down the food bank (tables and tents)
· Due to COVID-19, the food bank is taken place outside
· Be able to carry boxes up and down stairs (~20 lbs) from storage to outside
· Food Bank will be taken place indoor and outdoors (rain or shine)
3. Safety precautions put in place
· Masks and gloves are required to be worn the whole duration
· If you do not have any, the food bank will provide.
· Practice social distancing from one another
For anyone that is interested please email