ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR SUNDAY WORSHIP
Blessings in the Name of the Lord!
We have some good news about attending church in the coming weeks and months ahead, but please read this information carefully if you wish to join us in the church for Sunday Worship.
As of Friday, June 11 the church is open with 15% capacity in attendance at HPBC for all Sunday Worship Services.
In order to be fair to all we will be allowing people within the congregation to attend Sunday Service through online registration. We will also be allowing our seniors 65 and older to register by phone with the office.
· Those 65 and above will be able to register by phone for Sunday Services beginning at 9:00 am every Wednesday morning.
· For everyone else, including seniors that did not register on Wednesday morning, the online registration opens every Wednesday at 12:00 noon.
An email will be sent out on Wednesday morning to remind the congregation to register if they wish to attend for the following Sunday.
YOU MUST REGISTER EACH WEEK ON WEDNESDAY TO RESERVE A SEAT FOR THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY.
Here are some important facts about registration:
· While we can accommodate Wednesday morning phone registration for seniors, all others must register online after 12:00 noon on Wednesday.
· If the registration is closed on our website, that means that the registration for that particular Sunday Service is full. Online registration automatically updates the number of seats available and publishes a closed note when it is full.
· You must fill out all boxes including, name, email, phone number, number of family members (if applicable), and their names. Failure to fill out all boxes may result in your registration not being accepted.
· Once registered you will receive an email confirming that you have a seat for the service you registered for.
If you arrive at the church and there is a problem with your registration, we will do everything we can to accommodate, but if you have failed to register or did not receive a confirmation by phone or email, you may find that we are unable to seat you for worship. We do appreciate everyone’s understanding and cooperation during this truly strange time of Sunday Morning Attendance.
Have a great day,
Senior Pastor, Rev. Dan Clark